What You'll Get
- $25 for 300-level seating (up to $46.12 value)
- $35 for 200-level seating (up to $68.82 value)
- $50 for 200-level seating with GA parking and club access (up to $101.32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Ingredients: a three-octave range, a smoldering tenor, three cups of untethered passion, and a pinch of magic, all marinated inside a black leather jacket
- Preparation: Before Marvin Lee Aday became Meat Loaf, he whetted appetites in hit productions of Hair and More Than You Deserve (where he met lifelong collaborator Jim Steinman) and by portraying Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- First Taste: Bat Out of Hell dropped in 1977, unleashing singles such as “You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth” and the backseat steaming “Paradise by the Dashboard Light,” which would help it become one of the best-selling albums of all time.
- Second Taste: 1993’s Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell, complete with the Grammy-winning epic “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)”
- Serving Suggestion: With a side of film—while releasing five new albums (including Bat out of Hell III: The Monster is Loose) in the last 20+ years, the ever-theatrical Loaf has continued to act, perhaps most notably portraying Bob in Fight Club.
- Dessert: the bittersweet Braver Than We Are (featuring a reunion with partner Jim Steinman), which Meat Loaf has said might be the “end of the road” for his music career
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/25 for a ticket at the main box office for ticket only options, redeem on day of show for ticket plus parking option. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.