- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear section of the upper balcony (up to $55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ingredients: a three-octave range, a smoldering tenor, three cups of untethered passion, and a pinch of magic, all marinated inside a black leather jacket
- Preparation: Before Marvin Lee Aday became Meat Loaf, he whetted appetites in hit productions of Hair and More Than You Deserve (where he met lifelong collaborator Jim Steinman) and by portraying Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- First Taste: Bat Out of Hell dropped in 1977, unleashing singles such as “You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth” and the backseat steaming “Paradise by the Dashboard Light,” which would help it become one of the best-selling albums of all time.
- Second Taste: 1993’s Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell, complete with the Grammy-winning epic “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)”
- Serving Suggestion: With a side of film—while releasing five new albums (including Bat out of Hell III: The Monster is Loose) in the last 20+ years, the ever-theatrical Loaf has continued to act, perhaps most notably portraying Bob in Fight Club.
- Dessert: the bittersweet Braver Than We Are (featuring a reunion with partner Jim Steinman), which Meat Loaf has said might be the “end of the road” for his music career