Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. Find out who’s there with this GrouponLive deal to a Meatball Comedy Stop show. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get general admission for two (a $25 value).
- For $20, you get general admission for four (a $50 value).
- For $25, you get general admission for six (a $75 value).<p>
This Groupon is valid for one of the following shows, all held Fridays at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Rob Steen at Coral Seafood Restaurant on August 24
- Larry Norton at Periwinkles on September 7
- Michael Young Cho at Coral Seafood on September 28<p>
For more than half a century, Meatball Comedy Stop has spread laughter to venues throughout New England. Upcoming performer Rob Steen has appeared as a Stupid Human trickster on The Late Show with David Letterman, where he spun a thumbtack on top of a penny on top of a straw balanced on top of his nose. In his standup sets, however, he’s more likely to share stories from his 25 years performing on the road, which he delivers and adapts with close attention to his crowd. Acts by Larry Norton and Michael Young Cho follow in September.
Meatball Comedy Stop
Meatball Comedy Stop travels to a variety of venues presenting standup sets during the night. But regardless of its latest resident bar, restaurant, or whoopee-cushion factory, it always brings along a brick-wall façade. It's served as the backdrop for a variety of national headliners. Audiences lounging in cabaret-style seating sip cocktails and munch snacks between chuckles.