- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through January 31; does not include the late New Year’s Eve show
- Door time: guests must arrive one hour prior to showtime
- Reservations are required, please book your reservation by phone after Groupon purchase
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $29 for general admission for one child (up to $44 value)
- $39 for general admission for one adult (up to $69.98 value)
- $39 for a Royalty package for one child (up to $54.82 value)
- $49 for a Royalty package for one adult (up to $80.80 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate.
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.