All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Medieval Times, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through January 31; oes not include the late New Year’s Eve show.
- Door time: guests must arrive one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $29 for one general-admission child’s ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $43.54 value)
- $39 for one general-admission adult ticket (up to $70.29 value)
- $39 for one child’s royalty ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $54.24 value)
- $49 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $80.99 value)
His Majesty’s Royalty Upgrade experience includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail. is ltd. Not valid for educational matinees. Not valid 12/31 9:30PM show. Valid only at location listed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times New Jersey
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.