- One ticket to Medieval Times, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through April 30
- Door time: guests must arrive one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $29.50 for one general-admission child’s ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $43.54 value)
- $39.50 for one child’s royalty ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $54.24 value)
- $39.50 for one general-admission adult ticket (up to $71.36 value)
- $49.95 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $82.06 value)
His Majesty’s Royalty Upgrade experience includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Medieval Times New Jersey
Knights in shining armor. White horses. Fair maidens. All the magnificent trappings of a bygone era come to life at Medieval Times, where ironclad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chainmail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
Like royal guests centuries ago, spectators bask in the revelry while feasting upon a finger-friendly bill of fare without the aid of utensils. The four-course feast includes a tomato-bisque soup starter, oven-roasted chicken with a garlic-bread side, and an herb-basted potato. Servers fill patrons’ goblets with soda or water, which adults can supplement with purchases from a full-service bar. Meals conclude with the castle's sweet pastry dessert.