All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through May 7
- Door time: guests must arrive one hour prior to showtime
- Reservations are required, please book your reservation by phone after purchase
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- Reservation required once voucher is purchased
- $29.50 for general admission for one child (up to $44 value)
- $39.50 for general admission for one adult (up to $69.98 value)
- $39.50 for a Royalty package for one child (up to $54.82 value)
- $49.50 for a Royalty package for one adult (up to $80.80 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required once voucher is purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office after purchase-avail. is ltd. Not valid for educational matinees. Not valid on Saturdays. Valid only at location listed. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
Experience an all-new show—the Queen has arrived. At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
- For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.