What You'll Get
- One ticket to Medieval Times, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through August 31, excluding educational matinees
- Door time: all guests must arrive one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $29.50 for one child’s general-admission ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $44.65 value)
- $39.50 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $69.95 value)
- $39.50 for one child’s royalty ticket (up to $55.49 value)
- $49.50 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $80.79 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat and meal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/ person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd. Redeem day of show for ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must arrive 1hr prior to showtime. For ADA accommodation, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail. is ltd. Not valid for educational matinees. Valid only at location listed. Gratuity not included. Under age 12 for child ticket. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
Knights in shining armor. White horses. Fair maidens. All the magnificent trappings of a bygone era come to life at Medieval Times, where ironclad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.