What You'll Get
- One ticket to a show, plus a four-course dinner
- When: through August 31
- Where: Medieval Times
- All guests must arrive at least one hour before showtime
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $29.50 for general admission for a child (up to $43.54 value)
- $39.50 for general admission for an adult (up to $71.36 value)
- $39.50 for a Royalty package for a child (up to $54.24 value)
- $49.50 for a Royalty package for an adult (up to $82.06 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
General admission is not valid on Saturdays and the late show on New Year’s Eve. The Royalty package is valid for all shows.
Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must arrive 1hr before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail. is ltd. Not valid for educational matinees. Valid only at location listed. Under 12 for child ticket. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
Knights in shining armor. White horses. Fair maidens. All the magnificent trappings of a bygone era come to life at Medieval Times, where ironclad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
Like royal guests centuries ago, spectators bask in the revelry while feasting upon a finger-friendly bill of fare without the aid of utensils or the "choo-choo" sounds of parents. The four-course feast includes a tomato-bisque soup starter, oven-roasted chicken with a garlic-bread side, and an herb-basted potato. Servers periodically fill patrons’ goblets with soda or water, which adults can supplement with purchases from a full-service bar. Meals conclude with the castle's sweet dessert.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.