- One ticket to a show, plus a four-course dinner
- When: through August 31
- Where: Medieval Times
- All guests must arrive at least one hour before showtime
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $29.50 for general admission for a child (up to $43.54 value)
- $39.50 for general admission for an adult (up to $71.36 value)
- $39.50 for a Royalty package for a child (up to $54.24 value)
- $49.50 for a Royalty package for an adult (up to $82.06 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
General admission is not valid on Saturdays and the late show on New Year’s Eve. The Royalty package is valid for all shows.
Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament - Orlando
4510 W Vine St.
Kissimmee, FL 34746