- $30 for one general-admission child’s ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $44 value)
- $42 for one child’s royalty ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $56.99 value)
- $40 for one general-admission adult ticket (up to $69.98 value)
- $52 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $82.97 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
His Majesty’s Royalty Upgrade experience includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- VIP Lanyard
- Rally Towel
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat and meal.
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.