All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through January 31, excluding the New Year’s Eve late show and educational matinees
- All guests must arrive at least one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $29 for a child’s general-admission ticket ($42.11 value)
- $35 for an adult general-admission ticket ($60.13 value)
- $39 for a child’s Royalty package ($52.71 value)
- $45 for an adult Royalty package ($70.73 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat and meal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 14/person. Valid only for option purch'd. Reservation required 24hrs in advance; subject to availability. Pick up tickets at least 1hr prior to event time. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office-ltd. availability. Not valid w/other offers. Ages 12 & under for child ticket. Valid only at listed location. Not valid for educational matinee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.