What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course meal
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $37 for general admission for one adult ($69.98 value)
- $39 for a Royalty package for one child ($54.82 value)
- $47 for a Royalty package for one adult ($80.80 value)
- $29 for general admission for one child ($44 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. General admission seating is first come first serve. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid for the Friday 8pm, 8:15pm, 8:30pm, or Saturday 5pm and 7:45pm shows. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.