All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show
- When: through January 31
- All guests must arrive at least one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $29 for general admission for a child (up to $41.67 value)
- $39 for general admission for an adult (up to $64.67 value)
- $39 for a Royalty package for a child (up to $51.99 value)
- $49 for a Royalty package for an adult (up to $74.99 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
General admission is not valid on Saturdays and the late show on New Year’s Eve. The Royalty package is valid for all shows and is subject to availability.
Reservations required, please call 888-935-6878 for availability.
Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purch'd. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. General admission seating is first come first serve. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher - avail. is ltd. Must arrive 1 hour before showtime. Valid only at Buena Park location. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.