Two-hour action-packed tournament. For an enhanced experience, feast attendees can upgrade their seats with the VIP package.
What You'll Get
- General-admission or royalty
- Click here to view the schedule
- Royalty voucher includes: priority castle access, VIP seating, priority seating, cheering banner, and VIP lanyard
- Children’s tickets are valid for ages 3–12; adult tickets are valid for ages 13 and up
- Children under 3 receive free admission if they don’t require their own seat
- Reservations required. To make your reservation call 888-WE-JOUST or go online at www.medievaltimes.com.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 14/person, subject to ticket availability. Must make reservations at least 24 hours before show date. Call 888-WE-JOUST or go online at www.medievaltimes.com. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must redeem vouchers together at venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Child tickets are for ages 3–12, and adult tickets are for ages 13+. Children under 3 receive free admission if they don't require their own seat. Only valid for shows at the Dallas castle. Must arrive one hour prior to show time. Groups wanting to sit together must arrive together. Gratuity not included. Not valid for the late show on NYE. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
- For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.