What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course dinner with vegetarian options
- When: any show through June 15
- Door time: 75 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, but not gratuities
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $29.50 for general admission for one child (up to $55.92 value)
- $39.50 for general admission for one adult (up to $78.52 value)
- $39.50 for a Royalty package for one child (up to $67.22 value)
- $49.50 for a Royalty package for one adult (up to $89.82 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate. All guests 12 and younger are considered children.
US market deal available here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 14/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd 24hrs in advance. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 75 min before show. For disability accommodations, call box office upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Not Valid for Educational Matinees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.