What You'll Get
- One ticket to a show, plus a four-course dinner
- When: any show through August 30
- Where: Medieval Times
- All guests must arrive at least one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $30 for one child’s general-admission ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $43.545 value)
$40 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $71.36 value)
- $42 for one child’s royalty ticket (up to $56.38 value)
- $52 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $84.20 value)
- Priority castle access
- VIP seating
- Priority seating access
- Knight’s rally towel
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- VIP lanyard
Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr advance reservation required. Subject to availability. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must arrive together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Must arrive 1hr before showtime. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Valid only at location listed. 12 and under for child ticket. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Can't be used in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.