What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Meek Mill
- When: Friday, July 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the general-admission floor (up to $34.80 value)
- $60 for general-admission standing on the VIP mezzanine (up to $116 value)
- The single that set the tone for Meek Mill’s career: “Tupac Back” featuring Rick Ross
- What that track featured: dark poetry, a foreboding beat, and big ego with the skills to back it up
- Other tracks that feature Meek Mill and Rozay: “Big Bank,” “By Any Means,” “Oil Money Gang,” “They Don’t Love You No More”
- Meek’s debut album on Ross’ label imprint, MMG Music: Dreams and Nightmares, which Spin ranked 15 on their 40 Best Hip-Hop Albums of 2012
- Tracks you might recognize from that release: “Amen” featuring Drake, and “Maybach Curtains” featuring hip-hop legend Nas offering step-by-step advice on hemming your own drapery
- What to expect from Meek Mills this year: a new album, entitled Dreams Worth More Than Money
- What label’s releasing it: his own, Dream Chasers Records
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Echostage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.