- One ticket to see Meek Mill
- When: Friday, July 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the general-admission floor (up to $34.80 value)
- $60 for general-admission standing on the VIP mezzanine (up to $116 value)
- The single that set the tone for Meek Mill’s career: “Tupac Back” featuring Rick Ross
- What that track featured: dark poetry, a foreboding beat, and big ego with the skills to back it up
- Other tracks that feature Meek Mill and Rozay: “Big Bank,” “By Any Means,” “Oil Money Gang,” “They Don’t Love You No More”
- Meek’s debut album on Ross’ label imprint, MMG Music: Dreams and Nightmares, which Spin ranked 15 on their 40 Best Hip-Hop Albums of 2012
- Tracks you might recognize from that release: “Amen” featuring Drake, and “Maybach Curtains” featuring hip-hop legend Nas offering step-by-step advice on hemming your own drapery
- What to expect from Meek Mills this year: a new album, entitled Dreams Worth More Than Money
- What label’s releasing it: his own, Dream Chasers Records