What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in section 200 or 204 ($41.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201–203 ($54.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1983: the year former Metallica guitarist Dave Mustaine joined bassist David Ellefson to create the blitzkrieging, technically profound warhorse that is Megadeth
- Killing is My Business…And Business is Good!: the debut album that helped popularize the burgeoning thrash genre and cemented Megadeth as one of the genre’s “big four” (alongside Anthrax, Metallica, and Slayer); VH1 hails it as the Greatest Thrash Metal Debut Album of All Time
- 11: the number of Grammy nominations the band has raked in over the decades and the rumored number of fingers on each of Mustaine’s hands
- Four months: how long it took Mustaine to regain feeling in his left hand after an arm injury left him with an atrophied elbow muscle in 2002
- One year: how long it took him to relearn how to play the guitar
- #1: his ranking (still) in Joel McIver’s 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists
- What’s new: Dystopia, the band’s highest charting album since 1992’s Countdown to Extinction. The Guardian calls it an “absolutely blistering return.”
- Special Guests: Amon Amarth, Suicidal Tendencies, Metal Church and Butcher Babies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.