Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- $38.50 for one ticket to see Megan Hilty featuring Sirius XM Radio Star Seth Rudetsky (up to $76.50 value)
- When: Sunday, May 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Megan Hilty Featuring Sirius XM Radio Star Seth Rudetsky
- What it is: an evening of conversation and song with a Grammy-nominated singer and an acclaimed composer
- Where you've seen Megan Hilty: on NBC's Smash, where she played veteran Broadway performer Ivy Lynn
- And in real life: on actual Broadway where she's taken acclaimed turns as Wicked's Glinda and 9 to 5: The Musical's Doralee Rhodes
- And in your head: when listening to her Grammy-nominated recording of Smash's "Let Me Be Your Star" or her latest album, It Happens All the Time
- And while brushing your teeth: if you taped a poster of her over your bathroom mirror
- Where you've heard Seth Rudetsky: on his satellite radio show On Broadway
- Where you've heard his ivory-tickling skills: in Broadway shows including Ragtime, Les Miserables, and Phantom of the Opera
- Proceeds will benefit: the Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Hartford
The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
There's nothing the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts takes more seriously than community. That's why the nonprofit venue fills three-quarters of its calendar with local productions and offers up technical assistance to other area arts centers. And when its spacious stages aren't hosting touring Broadway shows, orchestra concerts, or the occasional presidential debate, they welcome local events such as high school graduations and spelling bees, which are curiously only open to humans.