Great songwriters know everything about their craft, from all the scales to the few words that rhyme with "small-town steel mill experiencing financial difficulties." Watch a master at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- When: Tuesday, April 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hershey Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for balcony section, rows J–Q (up to $45.85 value)
- $33 for orchestra section, rows P–DD (up to $67.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- How you know Melissa: as an accomplished singer and guitarist, gay and lesbian activist, and breast-cancer survivor
- How she developed her songwriting chops: by picking up the guitar at the age of eight, and polishing her craft at the Berklee College of Music
- How she warmed the robotic hearts of FM radios: with 1993’s Grammy-winning plea “Come to My Window”
- Speaking of Grammy Awards: Melissa has two wins and a total of 15 nominations
- Not to mention: she won an Academy Award for "I Need to Wake Up," featured in An Inconvenient Truth
- Plus: she has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Gibson Guitar Award for Best Female Rock Guitarist, and probably a really awesome record collection
- Coolest thing about her new single, "Uprising of Love": a portion of the proceeds from its sales benefits the Uprising of Love Coalition, supporting the safety and dignity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Russians
- Coolest thing about her latest tour: it's an intimate, completely stripped-down journey though all of her greatest hits, in which she plays electric and acoustic guitar, piano, and harmonica