What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- When: Tuesday, April 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hershey Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for balcony section, rows J–Q (up to $45.85 value)
- $33 for orchestra section, rows P–DD (up to $67.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Melissa Etheridge: This is ME Solo
- How you know Melissa: as an accomplished singer and guitarist, gay and lesbian activist, and breast-cancer survivor
- How she developed her songwriting chops: by picking up the guitar at the age of eight, and polishing her craft at the Berklee College of Music
- How she warmed the robotic hearts of FM radios: with 1993’s Grammy-winning plea “Come to My Window”
- Speaking of Grammy Awards: Melissa has two wins and a total of 15 nominations
- Not to mention: she won an Academy Award for “I Need to Wake Up,” featured in An Inconvenient Truth
- Plus: she has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Gibson Guitar Award for Best Female Rock Guitarist, and probably a really awesome record collection
- Coolest thing about her new single, “Uprising of Love”: a portion of the proceeds from its sales benefits the Uprising of Love Coalition, supporting the safety and dignity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Russians
- Coolest thing about her latest tour: it’s an intimate, completely stripped-down journey though all of her greatest hits, in which she plays electric and acoustic guitar, piano, and harmonica
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hershey Theatre on 4/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.