What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for general-admission with food (up to $80.12 value)
- Boarding time is at 8:15 p.m.; Cruise departs at 9 p.m. and ends at 12:15 a.m.
Memorial Day Fireworks Show
- The Boat: The Anita Dee II, a sleek, stunning, 140-foot luxury yacht that sports room for up to 400 partygoers, plus an ornate piano lounge, salon deck, dining deck, and a helicopter-ornamented observation deck that provides picturesque views of the skyline.
- The Sights: Expect stunning 360-degree views of the thunderous spectacle of fireworks illuminating the waters and the Chicago skyline.
- The Food: chicken, pasta, salad, and grape taffies
- The Music: Two iconic Chicago DJs—DJ Metro, B96.3’s official Bulls and White Sox DJ, and DJ Nonstop, who spins for WGCI when he’s not busy being DMX’s official DJ.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid for guests 21+ only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.