What You'll Get
- One G-Pass, starting from $19
- Seating: middle, rear, or side orchestra
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Memory 5D+: An Immersive Musical Journey Beyond the Five Senses
- The concept: More than 60 musicians, dancers, and performance artists put on a grand exhibition of Chinese culture, complete with high-tech visual effects.
- The sights: As scents of roses and jasmine waft through the air, dancers and acrobats flow through movements embodying the show’s five themes (love, harmony, beauty, legend, and spectacle).
- The sounds: Many of the musicians play traditional instruments, including the Chinese zither and the topshur, a type of lute.
- Reviews: See a review written by the LA Times here.
The Fine Print