Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life's pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one ticket to see Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus (up to $46.90 value)
- Where: Von Braun Center Playhouse
- Seating: loge or riser section
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Monday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 9, at 7:30 p.m.
Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus
Warning: contains some adult language
Based on the hit book by John Gray that sold more than 50 million copies worldwide, Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus brings the differences between the sexes to life. The evening of vignettes and quips that already has stormed Europe unfolds as Peter Story—seen on CSI and the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno—commands the stage. The storytelling prowess that earned him an appearance on NPR's The Moth Radio Hour animates comedic send-ups and earnest anecdotes that brush the bounds of theater, covering topics that include dating, marriage, and such delicate bedroom questions as whether it's appropriate to drink out of the waterbed.