- $29 for one ticket to Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (up to $55 value)
- When: Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Veterans Memorial Auditorium
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
- What it’s about: the differences between the sexes, dating, marriage, and such delicate bedroom questions as whether it’s appropriate to drink out of the waterbed
- What it’s based on: the hit book by John Gray that sold more than 50 million copies worldwide
- Who’s in it: John Frusciante
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.