- $28 for one ticket to see Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (up to a $56.70 value)
- Where: Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Tuesday, January 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 17, at 8 p.m.<p>
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
_Warning: contains some adult language_ Based on the hit book by John Gray that sold more than 50 million copies worldwide, _Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus_ brings the differences between the sexes to life. The evening of vignettes and quips that already has stormed Europe unfolds as Peter Story—seen on _CSI_ and the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno—commands the stage. The storytelling prowess that earned him an appearance on NPR's _The Moth Radio Hour_ animates comedic send-ups and earnest anecdotes that brush the bounds of theater, covering topics that include dating, marriage, and such delicate bedroom questions as whether it's appropriate to drink out of the waterbed.
94% of 52 customers recommend
“It was spectacular. Funny, entertaining, and even educational. I would definitely see it again.”
“hilarious yet insightful comedy show”