- One ticket to Men of the 90s feat. Ginuwine, RL, Wingo, and Q Parker
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Neighborhood Theatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for general admission (up to $45 value)
- $35 for balcony seating (up to $50 value)
- $38 for reserved VIP floor center section, rows 5–8 (up to $55 value)
- $46 for reserved gold circle center section, rows 1–4 (up to $65 value)
Men of the 90s
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- RL of Next: RL Huggar lent his silken pipes to Next’s string of romantically devoted singles—from “Wifey” to “I Still Love You”—and released his solo debut in 2002, which reached #6 on the U.S. R&B charts
- Wingo from Jagged Edge: born Richard Wingo and formally known as Wingo Dollar$, he replaced one of the R&B group’s original members, then contributed to sultry slow jams such as “Promise” and “Good Luck Charm”
- Q Parker from 112: Quinnes “Q” Parker was known for bringing the mellow vocals to this Atlanta R&B quartet, as heard on the Grammy-nominated hit “Peaches & Cream” and the Grammy-winning Notorious B.I.G. eulogy “I’ll Be Missing You”
511 East 36th Street
Charlotte, NC 28205Get Directions