- $23 for one ticket to see Men of the Strip (up to $44.20 value)
- When: Friday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wilbur Theatre
- Seating: mid mezzanine or front balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Men of the Strip
- What it is: a male strip-tease revue that will be featured on the reality special “Men of the Strip” on E! Entertainment Television
- Founded by: Men of the Strip co-founder Jeff Timmons of the Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum group 98 Degrees
- The choreographer: fellow co-founder Glenn Packard, an Emmy-nominated choreographer
- Their goal: to find the sultriest male entertainers in the country
- Who they found: muscle-laden hunks with nicknames such as Heartbreaker, Bad Boy Boston, and Poster Boy
- What they do: entertain and seduce with sultry dance moves, acrobatic feats, and recitations of entire Nicholas Sparks novels
A theater on the National Register of Historic Places, the Wilbur Theatre is now a premier venue for comedy and music. When it was built in 1914, the architect Clarence H. Blackall designed its porticos and brick façade with inspiration drawn from American Colonial architecture, characterized by a Federal Revival style that included powdered wigs hanging over every doorway. “The auditorium is, in its chaste way,” architectural historian Douglas Tucci is quoted as saying on the theater’s website, “the handsomest of any Boston playhouse.”