- $15 for one ticket to see Men of the Strip (up to $30.90 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Men of the Strip
- What it is: a male strip-tease revue that was featured on the reality special “Men of the Strip” on E! Entertainment Television
- Founded by: Men of the Strip co-founder Jeff Timmons of the Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum group 98 Degrees
- The choreographer: fellow co-founder Glenn Packard, an Emmy-nominated choreographer
- Their goal: to find the sultriest male entertainers in the country
- Who they found: muscle-laden hunks with nicknames such as Heartbreaker, Bad Boy Boston, and Poster Boy
- What they do: entertain and seduce with sultry dance moves, acrobatic feats, and recitations of entire Nicholas Sparks novels
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.