- $45 for one VIP table seat with priority access to Men of the Strip featuring Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees, a complimentary glass of champagne, and Foundation Room access (up to $125 value)
- When: Saturday, March 29, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 21+
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Men of the Strip Featuring Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees
- What it is: a male strip-tease revue
- The host: Men of the Strip co-founder Jeff Timmons of the Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum group 98 Degrees
- The choreographer: fellow co-founder Glenn Packard, an Emmy-nominated choreographer
- Their goal: to find the sultriest male entertainers in the country
- Who they found: muscle-laden hunks with nicknames such as Heartbreaker, Bad Boy Boston, and Poster Boy
- What they do: entertain and seduce with sultry dance moves, acrobatic feats, and recitations of entire Nicholas Sparks novels <p>
House of Blues Las Vegas
There’s a piece of the Delta on the Las Vegas strip. Beneath the stage of the House of Blues, a metal box of Mississippi mud reminds every performer who steps in the spotlight where the blues originated. But if they forget to think about the mud beneath their feet, the sights of the venue will surely be enough reminder. More than 300 pieces of folk art speckle the walls and 50,000 bottle caps comprise a tactile mural at the entrance to surround performers and audiences alike in southern simplicity. Still, a bit of the outside neon makes its way in. Hanging over the crowd, a chandelier from the ballroom of the old MGM glitters, echoing Las Vegas’s ever-shining light.