What You'll Get
- Exclusive Presale: One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- When: Second and Third Rounds, March 19 or 21
- Where: Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes before first game of session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and enjoy the championship from seats that have been set aside for our subscribers.
Dates and Sessions
For Session 1 (Second Round) on Thursday, March 19:
- $50 for seating in sections 308–316
- $66 for seating in sections 300–305, 307, 317, 319–322, or 324
For Session 2 (Second Round) on Thursday, March 19:
- $55 for seating in sections 308–316
- $71 for seating in sections 300–305, 307, 317, 319–322, or 324
For Session 3 (Third Round) on Saturday, March 21:
- $60 for seating in sections 308–316
- $76 for seating in sections 300–305, 307, 317, 319–322, or 324
Each session features two games. The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 15.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Value reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, NCAA March Madness continues in Jacksonville, as the second and third rounds of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship unfold at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena. Between the second round on Friday and the third round on Sunday, the field of 68 will be whittled down to 32 teams; when the final horn sounds Sunday, only the top 16 will be left standing. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 15, it’s safe to assume the weekend will be packed with heart-pumping moments and improbable upsets. In fact, last year’s national champion, seventh-seed UConn, was the lowest-seeded team to with the championship since 1985.
NCAA, March Madness, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option bought. Use for admission at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before 1st game of session. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - avail. is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue, NCAA, Jacksonville University & their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.