- One ticket to Kathy Mattea: Songs and the Season
- When: Sunday, December 14, at 4 p.m.
- Where: The Mendel Center Mainstage Theatre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for silver seating (up to $33.50 value)
- $15 for gold seating (up to $36.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kathy Mattea: Songs and the Season
- Her sound: classic country tinged with bluegrass, folk, and even traditional Celtic music
- When you first heard her: on the late-‘80s hits “18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses,” “Goin’ Gone,” and “Come From the Heart”
- Since then: she’s racked up multiple awards, including two Grammys, three ACMs, and four CMAs
- Her latest release: 2012’s Calling Me Home
- What to expect at her holiday show: country hits mixed with songs from her two Christmas albums; probably a banjo wrapped in tinsel
- What she says about the concert: that it’s “more about the spiritual side of Christmas, and not so much about the holiday.”