What You'll Get
- One ticket to Kathy Mattea: Songs and the Season
- When: Sunday, December 14, at 4 p.m.
- Where: The Mendel Center Mainstage Theatre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for silver seating (up to $33.50 value)
- $15 for gold seating (up to $36.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kathy Mattea: Songs and the Season
- Her sound: classic country tinged with bluegrass, folk, and even traditional Celtic music
- When you first heard her: on the late-‘80s hits “18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses,” “Goin’ Gone,” and “Come From the Heart”
- Since then: she’s racked up multiple awards, including two Grammys, three ACMs, and four CMAs
- Her latest release: 2012’s Calling Me Home
- What to expect at her holiday show: country hits mixed with songs from her two Christmas albums; probably a banjo wrapped in tinsel
- What she says about the concert: that it’s “more about the spiritual side of Christmas, and not so much about the holiday.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/14/14 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Mendel Center Mainstage Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Mendel Center Mainstage's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.