- One G-Pass to see Menopause the Musical
- $32 for orchestra, side rows V–Z (up to $61 value) for the 3 p.m. show
- $40 for orchestra, side rows H–U (up to $70 value) for the 3 p.m. show
- $25 for upper balcony, side rows OO–SS (up to $50.50 value) for the 8 p.m. show
- $32 for upper balcony, center rows QQ–RR (up to $61 value) for the 8 p.m. show
- $32 for orchestra, side rows V-Z (up to $61 value) for the 8 p.m. show
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Photo: MTM Tour 2015
Menopause The Musical
Menopause The Musical has painted a vivid, rib-tickling portrait of four women confronting the troubles of middle age for audiences in hundreds of cities all over the world. The show tells the story of four strangers, meeting by chance at a department-store lingerie sale, who begin to commiserate on the travails of menopause, including hot flashes, mood swings, and spontaneously breaking out in song-and-dance routines. Parodying a suite of hits from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s, the musical’s jaunty tunes encourage dialogue about women’s health while eliciting copious chortles of recognition from guests.