- $30–$50 for one admission to Session 1 (Tuesday, March 14)
- $30–$50 for one admission to Session 2 (Wednesday, March 15)
- View the seating chart
Game times will be decided and announced on March 12.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Groupons and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What does a session include?: Each session encompasses two games; the teams will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 12.
- When does it start?: The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized (they’ll be announced on March 12), but doors open 90 minutes before the session’s first game.
- Why buy on Groupon?: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, Groupon buyers receive a savings on fees and get a chance to bypass the rush for tickets and guarantee that they’ll enjoy the championship from seats that have been set aside especially for them.
NCAA, March Madness, First Four, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.