What You'll Get
- $55 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 208 or 212 (up to $96.30 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 103, 105, 112, or 113 (up to $113.65 value)
- $93 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 002, 003, 004, or 005 (up to $136.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The popular former members of one of the biggest Latin boy bands in history, Menudo, come back together for the first time to celebrate 39 years of Menudomania.
Golden Era: René Farrait, Miguel Cancel, Charlie Massó, Ray Reyes
Rock Era: Robert Avellanet, Rawy Torres, Jonathan Montenegro
Last Era: Jonathan Montenegro, Alexis Grullón, Abel Talamántez, Didier Hernández MDO: Daniel René Weider & Pablo Portillo
- 1977: The year that producer Edgardo Diaz assembled a troupe of effervescent Puerto Rican singers into a teen pop group called Menudo, which became one of the most popular acts in Latin pop history and inadvertently kicked off the boy band craze of the…
- …1980s: The entire world catches acute “Menudomania” as the group becomes international radio stars, movie stars, Pepsi pitchmen, and the first boy band to have their own private jet. It’s also the decade that saw the rise of…
- …Ricky Martin: who had a good run with the group from 1984–1989
- 2015: the year the group celebrates its 39th anniversary with a tour packed with nostalgic pop hits such as “Subete A Mi Moto,” “Quiero Ser,” “Claridad,” “Fuego,” “Si Tu No Estas,” “Chiquita,” “Niña Luna,” “Los Ultimos Heroes,” “Historia Del Primer Amor,” “Me Sigue Pareciendo Frio,” “Huele A Soledad,” “Te Quise Olvidar” and many more
- 13: the number of ex-Menudo singers on this tour, including René Farrait, Miguel Cancel, Charlie Masso, Ray Reyes, Robert Avellanat, Rawy Torres, Jonthan Montenegro, Alexis Grullon, Abel Talamantez, Didier Hernandez, Daniel Rene, and Pablo Portillo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.