Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see MercyMe
- When: Friday, October 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lithia Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to a $40 value)
- $30 for reserved aqua-level seating (up to a $60 value)
- $40 for reserved gold-level seating (up to an $80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
MercyMe – "The Hurt & The Healer" (Official Video)
* Number of MercyMe's Dove Awards, and the number of dwarfs in misprinted copies of Snow White: 8 * Tally of MercyMe's number-one singles: 7 * Where MercyMe's latest album, The Hurt & The Healer, debuted on the Billboard 200 chart: #7, just behind John Mayer * Where it debuted on the Billboard Hot Christian Sales chart: #1 (John Mayer didn't come close) * The incarnations of The Hurt & The Healer: an album title, a single, and a novel * Ankles: the body parts lead singer Bart Millard injured in high school, derailing his football career but thankfully steering him to music * Name origin: When Bart was interning at a youth ministry, his grandmother probed, “Well mercy me, why don’t you get a real job?" * The sound of Kutless: grunge—a bit like Soundgarden * How to prepare to play air guitar with Kutless: practice playing "Hearts of the Innocent" and "Beyond the Surface" on the game Guitar Praise
93% of 57 customers recommend
“Redeem tickets early for best possible seats.”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or...”
“Get there early and redeem your groupon for your ticket before getting in line for General Admission. Take advantage of the Cafe too. They make a pretty great iced or hot coffee.”