Dove Award-winning and Grammy-nominated Christian-rock band shares hits and an updated version of their crossover song, “I Can Only Imagine”
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 203, 204, 216, and 217
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Name origin: When lead singer Bart Millard was interning at a youth ministry, his grandmother probed, “Well mercy me, why don’t you get a real job?”
- The band’s sound veered into a more danceable arena with 2014’s Welcome to the New. Their latest, 2017’s Lifer, includes morale-boosting songs like “Even If” and “Grace Got You.”
- What’s new: The ten-time Dove Award–winning group is riding a new wave of success after the release of their feature film I Can Only Imagine, the story behind their 2001 crossover hit of the same name.
- What else is new: The band released a career anthology album, I Can Only Imagine: The Very Best of MercyMe, featuring some of their best hits and an updated version of the title song recorded for the film.
- Also appearing: Tasha Cobbs | Austin French
The Fine Print