What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in section 8 (up to $41 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of MercyMe’s Dove Awards, and the number of dwarfs in misprinted copies of Snow White: 8
- Tally of MercyMe’s number-one albums: 7
- Ankles: the body parts lead singer Bart Millard injured in high school, derailing his football career but thankfully steering him to music
- Name origin: When Bart was interning at a youth ministry, his grandmother probed, “Well mercy me, why don’t you get a real job?”
- The band’s sound: veered into a more danceable arena with 2014’s Welcome to the New
- Why fans of the old sound shouldn’t be worried, according to A Hearty Welcome: “While Bart and boys have mastered the ability to reinvent themselves, fans who’ve been with them since the beginning [will] be glad to hear that worshipful and cutting MercyMe mainstays are indeed present here.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.