What You'll Get
- $11 for one general-admission reserved ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- $15 for one bronze ticket (up to $31.59 value)
- $21 for one silver ticket (up to $42.14 value)
- $31 for one gold VIP ticket (up to $63.24 value)
- VIP ticket includes a CD download and a meet-and-greet with the band and Julia Baird, John Lennon’s sister from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
The Mersey Beatles — Four Lads from Liverpool
- What the Mersey Beatles Have in Common with The Beatles: they’re all from Liverpool
- What Else: like the original lovable lads, they first began to attract attention at their hometown’s Cavern Club
- What Else Else: they’ve toured the world, and they know a bunch of Beatles songs
- The Songs in their Repertoire: massive hits such as “A Hard Day’s Night” and “She Loves You,” as well as merely huge hits such as “Nowhere Man”
- Special Guest: John Lennon’s sister Julia Baird, who will meet fans and sign copies of her book, Imagine This: Growing Up with My Brother John Lennon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2016. Limit 5/person for VIP option; Limit 8/person for other options. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.