- $21 for one ticket to see The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live (up to $34.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 18, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Mesa Arts Center
- Seating: row W, X, or Y
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- Why the show title might be misleading: This new tour’s about showing off new music as much as it is about celebrating fan favorites.
- Where the band got its start: on its self-titled show on Nick Jr.
- Creators of the fresh beats: drummer Marina and DJ/rapper/beat-boxer Twist
- Creators of the other sounds: keyboardist Shout and guitarist/violinist Kiki
- What they’re like live: loud, day-glo bright, and ultra-energetic—in other words, like “Beatlemania for tots,” according to the New York Times
- Songs you’ll uncontrollably grin along to on this tour: “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” a cover of “Walk Like An Egyptian,” and a new remix of “Great Day”
Mesa Arts Center
Mesa Arts Center curates artistic goings-on inside a sleek structure filled with four theaters, five art galleries, and 14 art studios. Graced by the likes of Yo-Yo Ma and Bill Cosby, the stages of the facility's theaters showcase a cultural cocktail of live music, Broadway, dance, and comedy performances. Grooming the next generation of artisans with the help of advanced equipment, seasoned instructors teach everything from acting and beading to woodworking and welding during art classes tailored to both kids and adults.
For inspiration, students and visitors can stroll through the galleries of the Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum for glimpses at a revolving selection of contemporary art from international artists. Speckled with gardens, shapely architecture, and colorful lighting, the facility’s modern grounds welcome guests for everyday visits or annual events and festivals.