For a rodeo cowboy, eight seconds can feel like an eternity, especially when the bucking bull starts recapping its vacation. San Sebastian has wonderful beaches—not my thing, though—with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the Cowboys of Color Mesquite ProRodeo event
- When: Saturday, October 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mesquite Arena
- Seating: general admission or reserved seating in sections 101–112
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $10 for one general-admission G-Pass for corral seating (a $15 value)
- $14 for one G-Pass for reserved seating in sections 101–112 (a $22.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cowboys of Color Rodeo
On October 25, the Cowboys of Color rodeo closes out its 2014 season with a national-finals showdown featuring top African-American, Hispanic, and Native-American cowboys and cowgirls. The multicultural celebration features cowboy bull-riding and bareback bronc as well as cowgirl barrel racing and under-16 events for young contestants without lassoing licenses. Between events, cultural entertainment and historical tidbits shed light on multi-ethnic contributions to the settling of the American West.