- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission seating (up to $33.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mess O’ Blues Festival
- Coco Montoya: this guitarist perforates, bends, and shreds notes like an embezzling CEO, bullying shivery sounds from his Fender’s pockets by playing it left-handed and upside-down with the flair that only a mentee of blues legend Albert Collins could muster.
- Eric Gales: Often billed as the “second coming of Jimi Hendrix” and compared to Albert King or his dynamic electric blues and penchant for playing guitar upside-down, left-handed style (even though he’s actually right-handed), this Tennessee player was named “Best New Talent” by Guitar World in 1991 and scored hits with “Sign of the Storm” and “Paralyzed”
- Sean Chambers Band: USA Today says this blistering Florida blues player “achieves the distinctly American blues/soul/country/rock sound that the Stones used to aspire to long ago,” while Britain’s Guitarist magazine declares him “one of the top 50 blues guitarists of the last century”