- $7.50 for one ticket for general-admission standing room (up to $16.33 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- Michäel Diämönd: the lead vocalist who swaggers across the stage with custom pants, two-foot hair, and a seemingly insatiable lust for groupies
- Ritchee Rätchett: this Filipino lead guitarist and the “savior of his people” shreds in honor of his pet tarantula and scorpion—both named Ritchee
- Ginger Röxxx: this rocker, who claims to have been voted Sexiest Bassist on the Sunset Strip 1987–89, weaves a solid low-end and looks good doing it
- Cräsh Gördön: the tattoo-covered drummer who tries to keep her Starbucks addiction from interfering with her nightly solos
- Together: they’re Metal Shop, a Dallas-based tribute that’s been head-banging since 1982
- Their Origin: Ginger says, “We saw a Def Leppard video on MTV (back when MTV was cool) and saw all the hot chicks that they were getting. We wanted hot chicks too….”
- Their Mission: to rock stages, melt faces, and most importantly, impress groupies
- Their Repertoire: hits from Guns ‘n Roses, Def Leppard, Ozzy, Poison, Cinderella, AC/DC, and other hair-metal greats
- The Opening Act: Kill ‘em All. Less an “act” than a “tour de force,” this four-piece outfit led by Scott LePage got its start recreating their namesake album note for note. But fans wanted more, so they expanded their setlist to include hits from the first five Metallica albums.
House of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75202