Guests nibble on samples and get fresh culinary ideas in time for the holidays from celebrity chefs, interactive workshops, and exhibitors
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Available dates and times: Saturday, November 16 (10 a.m.) | Sunday, November 17 (10 a.m.)
- Click to view the schedule of demos and workshops
MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show
- James Beard Cooking Stage: Award-winning celebrity chefs present live and share their cooking secrets, including Martha Stewart, Wolfgang Puck, Lidia Bastianich, and more.
- Taste Talks: Fest-goers learn useful tips, tricks, and trends geared toward cooking, home entertaining and healthy living during these fun, holiday themed cooking demos, and presentations.
- The extras: restock the pantry and shop for holiday gifts at the Exhibitor Marketplace filled with hundreds of specialty food and entertaining vendors
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.