- $15 for a single-day general-admission ticket (up to $21.50 value)
- Available dates/opening times: Saturday, December 3 (10 a.m.) | Sunday, December 4 (10 a.m.)
- Click to view the schedule of demos and workshops
General admission grants access to the following:
- James Beard chef demos
- Taste Talks
- Expo floor and tasting opportunities
MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show
- James Beard Cooking Stage: Award-winning celebrity chefs will share their secrets, including Top Chef head judge Tom Colicchio and Food Network and Ace of Cakes star Duff Goldman.
- Taste Talks: During these informal chats, experts will dish on culinary and entertaining trends. The lineup includes Jennifer Farley, Jordan Weber, Mark Bucher, and Joy Crump.
- What else you can do: Cast your vote in BBQ competitions, sip your way through a beer and wine garden, shop hundreds of specialty food vendors, and get books signed by celebrity authors, including The Chew’s Carla Hall.