- One ticket to MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show featuring Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri
- When: Saturday, November 8 from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.; Sunday, November 9 from 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for a one-day general admission pass (up to $29 value)
[does not include access to Guy Fieri and Bobby Flay’s demonstrations]
- $59 for a two-day Celebrity Theater pass, including access to Guy Fieri’s presentation (11 a.m. or 4 p.m. on Saturday) and Bobby Flay’s presentation (11 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. on Sunday) (up to $88.50 value)
MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show featuring Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri
- Bobby Flay’s talents: elevating southwestern and Cajun cuisine; bestowing his knowledge to students at the French Culinary Institute
- Bobby Flay’s shows: Iron Chef; The Early Show, where he hosts cooking segments twice a month
- Bobby Flay’s restaurants: Mesa Grill; Bar Americain; Bobby Flay Steak
- Guy Fieri’s talents: cooking and discovering new spins on American comfort food; using the flames on his shirts to grill ribs
- Guy Fieri’s shows: Guy’s Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games
- Guy Fieri’s restaurants: Johnny Garlic’s; Tex Wasabi’s; Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar
- What both chefs will do at MetroCooking DC: spill the secrets behind their favorite dishes during hour-long cooking demonstrations
- Workshops from other chefs: Biscuits with Honey Butter from Scratch; Holiday Hosting & Toasting Tips & Tricks
- Exhibitors: Bee Raw, Rhineland Cutlery, and Goddess Gourmet, and lots more, all of whom will be on-hand to proffer food and kitchenware