What You'll Get
- One ticket to MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show featuring Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri
- When: Saturday, November 8 from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.; Sunday, November 9 from 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for a one-day general admission pass (up to $29 value)
[does not include access to Guy Fieri and Bobby Flay’s demonstrations]
- $59 for a two-day Celebrity Theater pass, including access to Guy Fieri’s presentation (11 a.m. or 4 p.m. on Saturday) and Bobby Flay’s presentation (11 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. on Sunday) (up to $88.50 value)
MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show featuring Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri
- Bobby Flay’s talents: elevating southwestern and Cajun cuisine; bestowing his knowledge to students at the French Culinary Institute
- Bobby Flay’s shows: Iron Chef; The Early Show, where he hosts cooking segments twice a month
- Bobby Flay’s restaurants: Mesa Grill; Bar Americain; Bobby Flay Steak
- Guy Fieri’s talents: cooking and discovering new spins on American comfort food; using the flames on his shirts to grill ribs
- Guy Fieri’s shows: Guy’s Big Bite, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy’s Grocery Games
- Guy Fieri’s restaurants: Johnny Garlic’s; Tex Wasabi’s; Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar
- What both chefs will do at MetroCooking DC: spill the secrets behind their favorite dishes during hour-long cooking demonstrations
- Workshops from other chefs: Biscuits with Honey Butter from Scratch; Holiday Hosting & Toasting Tips & Tricks
- Exhibitors: Bee Raw, Rhineland Cutlery, and Goddess Gourmet, and lots more, all of whom will be on-hand to proffer food and kitchenware
About MetroCooking DC
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects MetroCooking DC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must provide email address at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.