It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil’ shrimps. Learn the trade with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to MetroCooking Dallas
- When: Saturday, September 21, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Sunday, September 22, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Dallas Convention Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for a full lineup of chefs. <p>
- $15 for a one-day Marketplace general admission ticket valid for either day (up to a $29.25 value), digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor’s Tiny Kitchen, and a free cupcake from The Cupcake Cowgirls (does not include access to the Celebrity Theater demonstrations)
- $35 for a one-day Theater pass for either day (up to a $70.75 value), including all demonstrations in the Celebrity Theater plus access to a cupcake demo by The Cupcake Cowgirls, digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor’s Tiny Kitchen, and a free cupcake from The Cupcake Cowgirls<p>
- Chefs who will grace the festival’s celebrity stage: The Chew’s Jason Roberts and married duo Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Regional celebs gracing the Marketplace with their cuisine and gourmet smells: seasoning guru Todd Courtney, Will Cook for Sex: A Guy’s Guide to Cooking author Rocky Fino, Dr. Sue Williams of Dr. Sue’s Chocolates, Evelyn Williams of The Urban(e) Foodie
- Before she co-hosted the Cooking Channel’s Extra Virgin, Debi Mazar had pivotal roles in Goodfellas and Entourage and a stint on Dancing with the Stars
- Some of the things visitors can learn during workshops: how to bake a fluffy cupcake, how to perfectly grill a steak without a single menacing glare <p>