What You'll Get
- $32 for a ticket package to Metro Cooking: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show (up to $53 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 8, or Sunday, November 9
- Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- One-day general admission to the Marketplace (up to $24.50 value)
- Admission on the same day to the Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion, including a commemorative wine glass and access to tastings of 100+ beers, wines, and spirits (up to $28.50 total value)
- Click to learn more about each expo area
- Marketplace: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday
- Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion: noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Click to view the schedule of demos and workshops
Metro Cooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show
- James Beard talent on deck (and their demo subjects): Marjorie Meek-Bradley (carrot cavatelli with lobster), Caitlin Dysart (French pastry), Et Voila! head Claudio Pirollo (Belgian-French cuisine)
- Workshops from other chefs: Biscuits with Honey Butter from Scratch; Holiday Hosting & Toasting Tips & Tricks
- Other delicious learning opportunities: cocktail and wine seminars in the Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion
- Exhibitors: Bee Raw, Rhineland Cutlery, Goddess Gourmet, and lots more, all of whom will be on hand selling and demonstrating gourmet food products and kitchenware
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects MetroCooking DC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event. For ADA accom., call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Must provide email at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. 21+ for Pavilion access. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.