- $32 for a ticket package to Metro Cooking: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show (up to $53 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 8, or Sunday, November 9
- Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- One-day general admission to the Marketplace (up to $24.50 value)
- Admission on the same day to the Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion, including a commemorative wine glass and access to tastings of 100+ beers, wines, and spirits (up to $28.50 total value)
- Click to learn more about each expo area
- Marketplace: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday
- Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion: noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Click to view the schedule of demos and workshops
Metro Cooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show
- James Beard talent on deck (and their demo subjects): Marjorie Meek-Bradley (carrot cavatelli with lobster), Caitlin Dysart (French pastry), Et Voila! head Claudio Pirollo (Belgian-French cuisine)
- Workshops from other chefs: Biscuits with Honey Butter from Scratch; Holiday Hosting & Toasting Tips & Tricks
- Other delicious learning opportunities: cocktail and wine seminars in the Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion
- Exhibitors: Bee Raw, Rhineland Cutlery, Goddess Gourmet, and lots more, all of whom will be on hand selling and demonstrating gourmet food products and kitchenware